A DOLLS HOUSE.

Friday, October 23, 2009

#49.
Mr. curious well I need some inspiration
It's my birthday and I cannot find no cause for celebration
The scenario is grave but I'll be braver when you save me
From this situation laden with hearsay

Seriously.. ugh, i am so bored with life. all day every day i go to school, and i hate it there so much, i hate everything about school. e v e r y t h i n g about it is shit. after school i study then go to bed. wake up and repeat. Saturdays and Sundays im working my ass off from 7am until about 4pm - 5pm, Fridays is my ONLY free day, on fridays i jst want to go out and chill and do something, eat at little singapore, see friends, do SOMETHING FUN that isnt cooped up at home but he doesn't like it when i go out without him, so i dont really go anywhere without him. but then he's always busy doing other things, working or whatever. so that leaves me here, at home all the time on facebook or here, and hes all "why the fuck do you facebook so much.." well what the hell else am i meant to do? im so bored, seriously... ughhh. i remember "oh Fridays im unavailable because thats when i see baby" yeah, i remember when he use to want to see me and actually roster himself off permanently but somehow he got rostered on for them, and never changed it. like.. im like a doll, that sits on a shelf that cant move or do anything, oh and noone else is allowed to play with me and then maybe, just maybe when he decides to play he will and then back i go onto the shelf, more like under the bed. i feel like.. im alone, single and just grounded. im frusterated and i miss how the old things were. stupidly i keep thinking heyy next friday he mightn work or something, or hey he finishes at six so maybe he wants to come out after and do something. but "oh hey baby i was about to call you, im staying at work until late, took someone else shift". even my parents go out together on friday nights. so tired of shit.


ugh. but, whateverr.

credit:Something You Forgot.

-AU REVOIR.

1 comment:

Dylana Suarez said...

You write so lovely!


xoxo

colormenana.blogspot.com

Post a Comment